Sunday, September 7, 2008

Softly, softly

Well, here I am again in my comfort zone - blogging SL fashion. This and some therapeutic shopping have provided a bit of a cure for a few challenges I've faced today.

It's a bit weird to start blogging "Fall" fashion from here in Australia, where the days are getting longer and the sun is beginning to find it's warmth again. So because my mood was on the warm and sensual side today, there's a still a little of summer lingering here in the form of my first outfit.

If it is possible to be in love with an item of clothing then I have got it bad for this delightful little top+babydoll from Twosome, with the equally delightful name ~Frilly Summer Thing~. As with all Twosome goodies, it comes on all the clothing layers, with a simple little white bikini included for those times when you're feeling a bit shy. And the prims popped onto my avie as if they had been made for her - no modding needed anywhere!

I've teamed it up with these amazing new Gaucho pants by BettiePage Voyager and an asymmetric waistcoat also from Twosome which features the typically awesome hand texturing of Visa Volare. If Lindens are an issue (aren't they always?), there are several great freebies at the store so don't let that stop you!

Outfit 1:
Frilly Summer Thing and Leatherish Vest, both fromTwosome
Gaucho pants, new item from *BP
Venus Sandals from the Hub
Hair - Marina from Uncleweb
Yummy Feather necklace from Nylon Outfitters
Cross earrings from Escape (now Hexed)

My second outfit is a bit of a snuggler! I bumped into Rei Gully of Zero Style buying the same thing and although there's a language barrier, we had to laugh! At least we went for different colors. I came over a bit spooked when I saw these pics because this look is so reminiscent of my RL style, hair and overall coloring and the deep chartreuse is a firm favorite of the real me. Starley is such a perfectionist and her experience really shows in the fact that all the details in this ensemble are perfect including the slim belt which is in itself probably worth purchasing the whole outfit for.

Finally I had my excuse to get those Real Toe sandals from J's! They are such excellent value at L$400 in spite of the fact that the toe prims don't photograph too well and I was too lazy to PS them, sorry. Just pretend you didn't notice and I can owe you one!

Outfit 2:
Phoenix set, new at Celestial Studios
J's Real Toe Wedge sandals by JB Gazov
Hair, necklace, earrings as before
Double acrylic bangle by Mezzo

Poses by Reel Expression, Myllie Writer and Dorcas

1 comment:

Bella Baroque said...

awww, i <3 that Twosome goodness on ya! i never thought about pairing the frilly thing with the vest, CUTE :)