Sunday, September 7, 2008

Let's Play Chasies!

I've moved back over to my old blogging home. Mainly because there is more scope for widgets and stuff here and also the posts seem to save quicker - just a few little bonuses like that.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but to make up for it I left all my really old posts from when I lived here before so you can go back and have a look at my previous avie shape if you are exceptionally short of something to do. I also shifted over a handful of my most recent posts from wordpress to give this place a cosier feel.

I'll be contacting Carissa to get this new url linked up with the Fashion Feed but I know she is very busy *notes sadly that her personal blog has died or is at least resting very soundly*.

Oh and I hope you enjoy tuning in to my play-list ♫ New Feature ♫ which I may even add to from time to time!

No comments: