Thursday, September 4, 2008

Last Butterflies of Summer

Posted 3rd September 2008

Got a call this morning through one of my most enjoyable groups - Vain Inc. The latest discovery? A cutesome hair in the Lucky Chair at ::69:: I had not visited this store in a while so I flew over to take a look and within 10 minutes the letter flipped to A and I walked away with this delightful ringlet & butterflies confection that rendered me instantly nostalgic for Summer.

I craved flowers and colour to say farewell to this glorious season of scented gardens and I had just stumbled upon these pretty platform sandals by Sven Olbers, so I was off on yet another fashion quest.

24hrs later and this is the result - I riot of folksy colour for an Indian Summer that I hope many of you are enjoying! Why not have a last fling with colour before the muted hues of autumn hit town?

Having fiddled for ages with the bouquet, I became a little impatient with my rebake button so apologies if these are not quite as crisp as usual - you get the picture :)

Outfit Credits:
Butterfly Dolly hair from the lucky chair at ::69:: (blonde version slightly tinted)
Happy vintage top by +Mudshake+
Circle skirt from Raja set by Ivalde
Sash (tinted) from Persona
Curl clog turquoise by Sven Olbers
Naturaliste bracelet from Swallowtail
Double acrylic bangle from Mezzo
Bunch of Gerberas (heavily modded) from Mikan Flower Shop
Poses by Myllie Writer, Torrid Midnight, Misty Waves, Sai Pennell

No comments: