Thursday, September 20, 2007

What Kind of Nerd Are You?

It's "de rigueur" to do the Nerd Test and the very fact that I use that phrase confirms my status as a Word Nerd.

My hubby does not think my current computer addiction is related to my nerdiness, but part of a mid-life syndrome that I will grow out of. I saw through his stategic offer of a shiny new PC. He just thinks a strong dose of Windows Vista will soon sort me out!

I was pleased with the overall result (no Uber Coolness to live up to thank heavens!) and I hope that the NerdTest's insights will alleviate my predisposition to use excessively long words in sentences whose structure is utterly convoluted (seems not!).

Surprisingly high score on Sci-Fi/Comics which I'd rather you kept to yourself, thanks.

Thanks to Tuli Asturias who alerted me to the test when she couldn't help herself but explain how she passed with flying colors. Truly the nerd's Nerd and the benchmark for all that follow - I dare you!

No comments: